Bugger study — it's very wet
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Bugger study — it's very wet crossword clue.
"Bugger study — it's very wet" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Meet some splinter section
- We leave waitress organising apples and pears
- Draw shade in layers
- President's bottom, bottom President
- Starting point for Swiss city lacking top wine
- Fast ships
- Look back in despair, suffering as Britain is now
- After Betfred ruined me, finally back in the black
- Promise onboard weapons
- Whistle-blower's story about Archer?
- Pod vegetable used in Cajun cooking and bhindi masala
- Girls who might be doted on by their aunt
- Commenter who may start a flame war
- Uses a coaster or toboggan, say
- Neither sharp nor flat
- Road/bridge charge
- Don't move, unfortunately
- Drug also known as angel dust
- Last name of Anne with an E's title character before she becomes a Cuthbert
- ... racing boat/orthopedic surgery business?
Crossword clues of the day
- Promotional event for a book
- Rachel ___, seven-season TV role for Meghan Markle
- Rascal Flatts or The Chicks
- Australian gem with 'fire' and 'jelly' varieties
- Unbiased opinion, e.g.
- Signature clothing accessories for Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Side dish at a Korean restaurant
- Amazon purchase
- 'Star Wars' character who eventually marries Leia
- Town on Prince Edward Island where Anne with an E starts her new life