Broadcaster I attack, one in African country
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Broadcaster I attack, one in African country crossword clue.
"Broadcaster I attack, one in African country" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Newspaper, i did you say?
- Standards judged to be sad, then sadder, so to speak?
- Secrecy ultimately maintained, is able to ’arbour killer
- Old European kingdom, some feel it's a country on the rise
- Bound to get journey underway?
- Sentence like wordplay?
- Trekker's blessing for start of route, or developing plans for diversion
- Idiot with new pay cut, work up and down
- Cold, like a man on board?
- Bloke eating last of butter before cheese
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Pies, in the silent era
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Line in a spreadsheet
- TiVo ancestor
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris
- Wearable Disneyland souvenirs
- "___! Knock it off!"
- Happy tail movements
Crossword clues of the day
- Slotted containers, and a clue to four of this puzzle's squares
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Poetic time of day
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- Jury service, for one
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Was sloppy
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- Bone on a barbecue rack