Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Brittle, crunchy crossword clue.
"Brittle, crunchy" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Quick crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- It might be stolen in full view
- ''Chicken noodle'' course
- ''Beats me''
- Wasn't indifferent
- Message in Morse code, maybe
- Hurdle for an aspiring atty.
- Spiritual advice to Moses in warehouse
- Jack, hammer, or jackhammer
- Can't hold back laughter while performing, say ... or a hint to the circled letters
- Temporary refuge
Crossword clues of the day
- ''But then again . . .''
- Like a sort of play that could make critic go mad almost
- Part of island in Caribbean captured by the French
- Where you'd presumably find hellish types with old cricketer under a shadow
- Large naval vessels
- One who knows all the answers, maybe
- Devices relied upon to a high degree?
- Burning paintings maybe outside private room
- Conserve made from oranges
- Lack enough food