Brief spark for a shiner
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Brief spark for a shiner crossword clue.
"Brief spark for a shiner" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Untutored maverick evicted
- Sea swell aboard cutter
- Spiv in country doffing cap, reptile
- Country in rift: annoyed about that
- Number of suits in outhouse not originally stored away
- A wine came into being
- Bubbly came in, or a hot drink
- Country and western star idiotic?
- Country observing king's abdication? Don't hold your breath!
- Opening section curtailed country and western star
- Electric-meter measurement
- Tasting like an omelet
- One of two body parts belonging to Achilles?
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- Mail-in contest submission
- Large whirlpool bathtub
- Number of dice rolled in Yahtzee
- Frugal person
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
Crossword clues of the day
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Quaint farewells
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle
- Gym machine with pedals
- Creep slowly, like lava
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Large briny body of water