Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994 crossword clue.
"Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Celebrity children, not one of them accepting the present
- Conserve made from oranges
- Penultimate part of Shakespearean play is beginning to move into vigorous campaigning
- Leave the launching pad, with "off"
- Surgery as answer to disease that in extremis takes time
- Largest Central American country
- Burning paintings maybe outside private room
- Elbow Song broadcast — it contains a winter scene
- Spiritual advice to Moses in warehouse
- Drive a wedge between foreigner and partner heading off
Crossword clues of the day
- Eccentric person eating only skimmed milk-based sauce
- Get free
- Newcomer's music upset audience finally leaving concert hall, say
- Mystery award named for a British writer
- Tax on yard and pound relates to filthy lucre
- Lack enough food
- With a flavoured sugar topping
- Where a baby bird eats a worm
- Pain relief for north American with broken leg detained in the Far East
- Horizontal beam over a door