Bound to console a patient in part
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Bound to console a patient in part crossword clue.
"Bound to console a patient in part" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Musical selection similar to one of those in 22 across
- The record-holder by the middle of March? The Beekeeper!
- Beanie sports one at The Fringe
- Truce from undemocratic type living the life of The Wanderer
- Listening device belonging to Israeli revolutionary
- It's dropping off in Autumn, in New York, in Government, and in Dreamland
- Entrance is outstanding outside university
- High explosive shell found on the borders of Dublin terrace
- Some unmelodious rebellious celebrity
- Stagger with popular drink, hitting soft spot going head over heels?
Crossword clues of the day
- 2010s dance with swinging arms and hips
- Virginia Woolf novel with interludes set on a beach
- Displayed great anger
- Naturally present at birth
- Boxing wins
- Model buy
- It's at the southern end of the Caspian Sea
- Flag tossers, informally
- Film genre that includes "Moonlight" and "Call Me by Your Name"
- Gave a fancy party for