Boat netting five carp
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Boat netting five carp crossword clue.
"Boat netting five carp" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Opener in difficulty to collect duck
- Royal couple aren't faithful
- Dumping grounds dry up, one of those filled with sewage
- Freshly papered walls in rectory originally …
- Urge for fizzy drinks, reportedly
- Money turning up in Copenhagen or Kolding
- Impersonate Little John, brother
- Conclusion somewhat lacking heart again!
- … fabricated — very pleased
- State again reviewing repeated notes in paper
Crossword clues of the day
- X, in a sorority name
- Word before system or power
- Queen with ice powers
- Ran in long, bounding strides
- Elite sort of school, for short
- Inexperienced four-star naval officer?
- Place associated with the answers to the starred clues
- Word often following "best-case" or "worst-case"
- Dancer with glowsticks, often
- One of the Schuyler sisters in "Hamilton"