Bill Haley's Shake, ___ and Roll!
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Bill Haley's Shake, ___ and Roll! crossword clue.
"Bill Haley's Shake, ___ and Roll!" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- First king of the Israelites, according to the Old Testament
- Sofa (in Derbyshire?)
- Game where players shove discs into the scoring area, using long sticks
- In the nose
- Thin strip of bone used to stiffen eg a corset
- Move by degrees in one direction only
- If unread (anag) — it's related to Sigmund!
- Coastal city in southern California
- Woman's top that fastens behind the neck, leaving back and arms uncovered
- Castle in "Hamlet"
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- Gym machine with pedals
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Electric-meter measurement
- Moderate running pace
- Deceitfully arrange an outcome
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Do the hula or waltz
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
Crossword clues of the day
- Have some gum
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- __-Xers (baby boomers' kids)
- Sandpaper surface
- Large briny body of water
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- ''I'm telling the truth!''