Big deal, right? Won't work — like government's contact-tracing app
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Big deal, right? Won't work — like government's contact-tracing app crossword clue.
"Big deal, right? Won't work — like government's contact-tracing app" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Vulgar relations have finished going on stage
- Drive's big — what may follow?
- Rosemary here? Gig's beginning in where she normally drinks at lodge
- Loved piece about early mode of transport
- Start to undress in land by middle of Wimbledon Common
- Admitting home's completely out of cups — that's stupid!
- Possible replacement's in box — leave lid off
- Disreputable, extremely short, wasn't standing up straight
- Staggered round city — time to be taken back into house
- One side with money abroad
- 'Lose You to Love Me' singer Gomez
- Pester — nocturnal mammal
- MuggleNet, for Harry Potter devotees
- Cancelled, as a NASA launch
- Jessica with Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress Oscars
- Missing from a military post: Abbr.
- Submitted one's taxes online: Hyph.
- Routers created with British investment less likely to break down
- Bart's born-first sister
- Gee preceder
Crossword clues of the day
- First number in Italian or Spanish
- Already occupied
- Succeed in oppo research, perhaps
- Home to Sandusky and Shaker Heights
- Division into opposing factions
- Goddess often depicted holding an ankh
- One of the great circles
- About 40% of mammal species
- Language in which the majority of words are monosyllabic
- Root crop and pulse picked up