Better country with 20% less stock
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Better country with 20% less stock crossword clue.
"Better country with 20% less stock" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- What may be perfect figure with statue's outline
- Mingle in club owned by Jagger, we hear
- Setter about to eat £25 Caesar salad, perhaps
- … denied profits and funding
- Diamond edging for rich decoration on vehicle
- Row in boxing arena because of matches where severe blow is likely
- Love trendy coats Oscar's wearing
- Entering eg Qatar, granddaughter went abroad
- English playmaker Jack heading for nightclub in drag
- Order rubbish with a little butter to get sent back
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- Slotted containers, and a clue to four of this puzzle's squares
- "___! Knock it off!"
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Wearable Disneyland souvenirs
- Bone on a barbecue rack
- Poetic time of day
- Happy tail movements
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
Crossword clues of the day
- Pies, in the silent era
- TiVo ancestor
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Was sloppy
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris
- Line in a spreadsheet
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Jury service, for one
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)