Battle for pay rise?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Battle for pay rise? crossword clue.
"Battle for pay rise?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Public transport's turnaround is quick and efficient
- Examination claimed to be in error
- Forces doctor to struggle to get the picture
- Checking, having change of heart and banning
- Equipment to slice nice ham
- Cycle around a bit: it's cloudless
- Appropriate clothing a little short
- Dismissed team not back in the pavilion?
- Showed detectives acted
- Largely counterfeit toiletry
- Hospital areas where surgeries take place: Abbr.
- Designer Nina
- Maker of Gravy Cravers dog food
- Mediator's forte
- Crucial fixtures for 'Great British Bake Off' competitors
- Warehouse passage
- Einstein's birth city
- Slabs at the bases of columns
- 'Law & Order' actress who plays Isobel Castille on FBI: Most Wanted
- Food component that may be 'saturated' or 'trans'
Crossword clues of the day
- 'Can you ___ in a sentence?' (Spelling Bee request)
- First movie with Sean Connery as James Bond
- Was dishonest
- Flower garland a visitor might receive at the Honolulu airport
- Tribe-identifying cloth accessory worn by a 'Survivor' contestant
- Music heard in an Indian restaurant
- Abandons all hope
- What you remove kernels from before preparing creamed corn
- Berlin is its capital
- Teri Garr's 'Young Frankenstein' role