Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Batting ninth crossword clue.
"Batting ninth" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Something the force is responsible for?
- Pleiades supercomputer owner
- Los Angeles city that's home to Surfrider Beach
- "You really have a warped mind!"
- "Ich liebe dich" : German :: "___" : Spanish
- Its leaves were once used in leather making
- Not stay on the same page, say
- Carnival ride?
- Artichoke heart?
- Group that signed the Declaration and Constitution
Crossword clues of the day
- Musical repertory's 'short' conclusion
- Stay close to shore, say
- Cheerfully hop around
- 'Where Discoveries Begin' agcy.
- Either version of 'Stagecoach'
- Twisty underground passageway
- Bradbury's 'Verb that moves us to Space'
- Daughter on "The Simpsons"
- Shown in more than one place
- Big manufacturer of bar code scanners