Batting, force one senior man away from boundary
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Batting, force one senior man away from boundary crossword clue.
"Batting, force one senior man away from boundary" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Through this shortly I'll snort horribly
- Having no hope of fixing 24
- Turns to catch the sound of sudden change of air
- Brave but missing first chance
- Russian bishop's prayer not working
- One supporting and backing American composer
- Unexpectedly arrived during tea, drunk on this?
- Succinct treatise from small religious community
- Roman city's northern half taken over
- Unmoved as grass has stained coat
Crossword clues of the day
- 'So You Think You __ Dance'
- Some GPS lines
- Gaseous element
- 'Legally __'; Reese Witherspoon film
- Muscles exercised when doing a Russian twist
- One with superhuman powers
- Hallucinogen sometimes called a "divine messenger"
- Members of une sororité
- Sudden intake of breath
- Poet who wrote "Jupiter from on high laughs at lovers' perjuries"