Baseball player's pet singer?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Baseball player's pet singer? crossword clue.
"Baseball player's pet singer?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Originally introduced the aphorism 'love your country'
- A slice of chorizo needed, as far as one can see
- Sounds like Hemingway is serious
- Sonatina played endlessly in many a country
- [Extremely stormy night here: movement's not natural]
- Almost nobody here at midday
- Make a comment that's awfully verbose
- West End composer went ahead and took a trip
- Her Majesty not disguising herself in rubber
- Wrongfully arrest the first of dodgy dealers
- Heard the confession of and absolved, old-style
- Urban periphery
- Be a big-time troublemaker
- SEA OF TRANQUILITY, E.G.
- Comics-based film character played by Rosemary Harris, Sally Field and Marisa Tomei
- Single-named New Age keyboardist
- Gwen of pop
- Fur shoulder scarves
- Photo, to mag editors
- All-weather, in a way