__ Barksdale, lead drug dealer in HBO's The Wire
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the __ Barksdale, lead drug dealer in HBO's The Wire crossword clue.
"__ Barksdale, lead drug dealer in HBO's The Wire" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the GK crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Chemical element, atomic number 70
- Hedy __, Delilah to Victor Mature's Samson in 1949
- I'm a Celebrity... loser, 2012; cabinet minister, 2021- ?
- Seán __, Irish playwright long associated with the Abbey Theatre, Dublin
- A group of bones in the human foot - or a city in Turkey
- What MPs wish to do when they take the Chiltern Hundreds?
- Home secretary, 2016-2018
- Country bordered by Cameroon and Benin
- Lord chancellor 2016-2017
- William, to the French?
- ___ desk (support for working from a sofa, say)
- Regret in a big way
- 1982 Michael Jackson album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Performer who never speaks
- Bone on a barbecue rack
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- "___! Knock it off!"
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear
- Sprinkle with oil
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
Crossword clues of the day
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Images you can click on
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- Was sloppy
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Top-circulation US magazine
- Expensive violin
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris