Barely enter the water?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Barely enter the water? crossword clue.
"Barely enter the water?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Beg Penny to go first
- Notice manner in which chess game may end?
- Zoo unceremoniously caging leopard
- Ruminants heading north for grass
- Initially politician easily wins seat
- Badger I treated for cut
- Report left in toilet
- Keep quiet about sex? No problem
- Set off round lake, a little frightened
- Tiny creatures of the deep, a hundred on board