Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Ballerina's skirt crossword clue.
"Ballerina's skirt" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- A particular dark time to sustain a casual relationship
- Berlin is its capital
- Sound from a sheep meadow
- Men's angle is (anag) — nonsensical
- Portrayed a character in a movie
- Weaken — sieve
- 'Law & Order' actress who plays Isobel Castille on FBI: Most Wanted
- Old lawman to carry personal protection
- Miniaturised state introduces new poor quality of sound reproduction
- Satirical drawing
Crossword clues of the day
- Malfoy who antagonized his classmate Harry Potter
- Fitting and appropriate
- Bad-tempered Greek that hurt you early on
- The norm
- Book ban rescinded by one leader of congregation
- Relating to large masses may be called wisdom
- Indonesian island, or a programming language
- Father and Son: son goes off to be an author
- So enthusiastic, corruptly agree best contract
- Hospital areas where surgeries take place: Abbr.