Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Baker's escape? crossword clue.
"Baker's escape?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Lantern's opening by ten gets wet
- In America, where an attractive force may be said to act for the capital of Virginia?
- Corrupt PM, say, needing your compassion
- What indicates the way for war or revolution
- Take precedence in favour of self
- Test centre starts in leaps and bounds with rhetoric
- Party is a natural disaster
- Prophetic recent letters dispatched from nuclear reactor meltdown
- A gene mutation follows a location for Rhodes
- Café noir starts to be served around resort of Agadir Bay
Crossword clues of the day
- Hit sci-fi horror film of 1979
- Marvel supervillain who created deadly robot clones of himself
- Obeys a basic dog command
- Shirts and blouses
- Egyptian goddess who was the mother of Horus
- Gather in piles
- Former MLB pitcher nicknamed 'Flash'
- It can be verde or roja
- Nevada gambling town near Carson City
- Clutch, e.g