Badger I treated for cut
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Badger I treated for cut crossword clue.
"Badger I treated for cut" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Report left in toilet
- Beg Penny to go first
- It's a hot spring, man said
- Zoo unceremoniously caging leopard
- Keep quiet about sex? No problem
- Tiny creatures of the deep, a hundred on board
- Poor man's university featuring in the Sun?
- One in no hurry to whizz round north
- Bridge? It's a card game
- Put an end to fun frolicking with Lily
Crossword clues of the day
- 1997 U2 album whose title is also a music genre
- TV journalist who anchored 'ABC World News' and '20/20'
- The capital of Canada
- What the Aliens worship in the movie 'Toy Story'
- Not completely shut, like a door
- Underground part of a plant
- Notorious Roman emperor
- Before, to Shakespeare
- Jay who retired from 'The Tonight Show'
- Swearing-in response