Backsliding agent pockets bung
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Backsliding agent pockets bung crossword clue.
"Backsliding agent pockets bung" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Without doctor filling shift for a month
- Surgeon's worried, squeezing opening of cut with sponge
- Backdrop ready at last, screen adaptation is going ahead
- Great pub's diversified, importing beers regularly
- Rush on hot curry when cold out
- Fundamental shift?
- Craze to wane shortly
- Appropriate to house creative types in flat?
- Serve up standard punishment
- Poem about Spanish gentleman abroad is unlike any other