Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Axed crossword clue.
"Axed" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Have some gum
- Tube that connects a sink to the water main
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- Gym machine with pedals
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show
- Hit 1950s western drama with Clayton Moore that began as a radio show
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Electric-meter measurement
- Large briny body of water
- Person in favour of peaceful or conciliatory policies
Crossword clues of the day
- Do the hula or waltz
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Sandpaper surface
- ''I'm telling the truth!''
- __-Xers (baby boomers' kids)
- Deceitfully arrange an outcome
- Moderate running pace
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- Castle in "Hamlet"