Author dunking bread in drink
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Author dunking bread in drink crossword clue.
"Author dunking bread in drink" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Bag antique chamber pots
- Conclusion somewhat lacking heart again!
- Money turning up in Copenhagen or Kolding
- Native of central America in rare shower
- Cop punching old dog, grass …
- … fabricated — very pleased
- Yours truly hit
- Potty covered in hair, as an artefact
- Threaten youngster on reservation?
- A sovereign I preserve in instant coffee
Crossword clues of the day
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- Nocturnal newborn nestling
- Marked by opposite extremes
- Enjoys Santa Monica, perhaps
- Baroque stringed instrument
- "Westworld" genre, informally
- Texas' ___ River, formerly part of the U.S./Mexico border
- Snowwoman accessory
- Scottish valley
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders