Australian city's extremely sorry cartoonist is sacked
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Australian city's extremely sorry cartoonist is sacked crossword clue.
"Australian city's extremely sorry cartoonist is sacked" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Small dalliance
- One moving into home gets settled
- Judge impounding European bank
- Advice rejected about long division
- Democrat party leader departing in boat
- Two papers follow the Guardian's foremost talent
- Fitter of crown for the king?
- Vehicles honked, first travelling to the rear
- Colour coding's initial test
- Even Daley's twisting and turning is brought to a standstill
- Do the hula or waltz
- Army rank above colonel (abbr)
- 1651 battle where Cromwell's army routed an army from Scotland led by Charles II
- Number of dice rolled in Yahtzee
- Frugal person
- Least risky
- Bouncy kids' toy with a saddle
- Style of women's clothing designed to project confident efficiency
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- Hit 1950s sitcom with Eve Arden that began as a radio show
Crossword clues of the day
- "That's carrying things ___ too far"
- Moderate running pace
- Word added to a successful Realtor's yard sign
- Copenhagen natives
- Creep slowly, like lava
- ''My cup runneth __''
- Have some gum
- Sound made by touching goblets
- Large whirlpool bathtub
- Hit 1950s quiz show with Groucho Marx that began as a radio show