Astronomer has star confused with this star, oddly
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Astronomer has star confused with this star, oddly crossword clue.
"Astronomer has star confused with this star, oddly" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Some propagandist not operating in good faith?
- Sets about Republican involved with hard copies
- Like some music or, perhaps after initial cuts, like some poetry
- No Trump action about WMD material? He's crazy
- Kind of desk disreputable female just needs time to shift
- Muscle 19 down turned to right
- Write backing melody for final movement of suite
- Allow wild speech supporting head of government
- Predecessor of 1 down on both sides of the pond
- More confident as litigant, suppressing resistance