Asti ____, lit. foaming (abl. sing. pres. ppl.)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Asti ____, lit. foaming (abl. sing. pres. ppl.) crossword clue.
"Asti ____, lit. foaming (abl. sing. pres. ppl.)" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- ____ generis: of its own kind, unique
- Flumen, fluvius (3rd decl. m)
- 'Are you free?', Capt. Peacock, Are You Being Served
- He is present
- I help (simplex verb, 1st conj.): opitulor, subvenio
- At home: in hoc casu pauca sunt verba, omnia scienda sunt
- A commonly seen contracted gen. pl of ox, bull
- More often
- Ille, illa, ____: demonstrative pronoun
- In ____ bello: in civil war, cf. Cic. Pro Plancio 71