Assigned to peeling, in the army
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Assigned to peeling, in the army crossword clue.
"Assigned to peeling, in the army" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Finish doing the dishes
- Staple food — English lyricist, b. 1944
- Presidential candidate Klobuchar
- Start of most Commandments
- Europeans dressed up in lederhosen, a disaster
- Hebrew song whose title means "My God! My God!"
- Nintendo rival
- Ten times CCLI
- Extremely slow speed
- Sweet thing, a Scot unfortunately beset by wind
Crossword clues of the day
- Seedy hangout ... or a hint to finishing four Across answers in this puzzle
- Part of a Christmas song route
- Opposite of closeted
- Tim McGraw single that won the 2017 Grammy for Best Country Song
- Diversion on a long flight
- Avoid committing oneself in a difficult situation
- Third-most popular baby girls' name in the US in 2018, after Emma and Olivia
- New York Times podcast, with "The"
- To be mulled over
- Roundish hairstyle