Assign a grade to
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Assign a grade to crossword clue.
"Assign a grade to" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Quick crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Marked by opposite extremes
- Sandwich much larger than an oreo
- Part of many partnership names
- Modest skirt
- Like items at a Goodwill store
- Memorable launch of April 11, 1970
- Certain chamber ensemble
- Baroque stringed instrument
- Swahili boss
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders
Crossword clues of the day
- Nocturnal newborn nestling
- Cheerios' corny cousin
- Quite an achievement
- Enjoys Santa Monica, perhaps
- Low humming noise
- Minimal preventative
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- What you'd rather not hear
- Parenthetical comment after an ambiguous witticism
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.