Aretha Franklin's music genre
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Aretha Franklin's music genre crossword clue.
"Aretha Franklin's music genre" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- College application pieces
- High-school athletic awards
- One taken for a fool
- Government org. whose logo features an eagle head (Abbr.)
- Actress Madeleine of 'Revenge'
- Units in a residential building (Abbr.)
- Rendezvoused with
- Month before November (Abbr.)
- Slang term for a streak during a meteor shower
- 'Growing Pains' singer Alessia ___