Aretha Franklin's music genre
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Aretha Franklin's music genre crossword clue.
"Aretha Franklin's music genre" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Like a chatterbox
- Duncan ___ (cake mix brand)
- Like 'black diamond' ski slopes
- 'This tastes awful!'
- ___ reaction (instinctive feeling)
- 'For ___ a jolly good fellow ... '
- Actor who played Hawkeye Pierce for 11 years
- Andean beast of burden
- '___ Ex-Girlfriend' (TV musical dramedy featuring Santino Fontana)
- Anna's sister in 'Frozen'