Apply bleach when covering it
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Apply bleach when covering it crossword clue.
"Apply bleach when covering it" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Part of scale that is least likely to collapse
- Centres of population, as found in the rest of the across answers
- Producer of drone group of spies used to trap villain
- Number of characters in Romeo and Juliet older than Juliet? Just so
- Mastered an amended part of commercial vocabulary
- Virus that is pierced by old medical instrument
- Draw, as rule, after switching sides
- Letters regularly falling out of mailbags, unfortunately
- Less than striking action in game's nadir
- Allowing to get licence, finally, and catch fish
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.
- "Orinoco Flow" musician
- Jungle predator's sound
- Historical periods
- Large member of the deer family
- Tavern in the animated town of Springfield
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.
- Individually, at a restaurant
- Pen that includes a trough
- Harold's "Ghostbusters" role
Crossword clues of the day
- Cake that often has many layers
- "Hot Fuzz" star
- Diana Rigg's character on "The Avengers"
- Captain in 'Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea'
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Stereotypical junkyard dog
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- Numerically, where J is in the alphabet
- Oscar winner Tatum
- Car-stealing video game franchise, for short