Appeals heard by 1 across and acted upon
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Appeals heard by 1 across and acted upon crossword clue.
"Appeals heard by 1 across and acted upon" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Rejection in Brief Encounter is really rotten!
- A loud cuckoo flies over new dump
- One of those selling refreshments to half of those in 27 across and 23 down at school
- A match for a heavyweight getting prison term, finally
- A source of inspiration going around some chariot arena
- Follow the money around university
- Exhibition by 23 down appeals to those interested in the home of the future
- A person of note outside producing the numbers on the street
- It's limited to one time in Dandy
- All hell broke loose, as there's no metal in plate armour