Ancient city on the Tigris
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Ancient city on the Tigris crossword clue.
"Ancient city on the Tigris" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Broadcast award
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.
- What might be in trouble if it's out of the woods?
- Imperfection in a food can or a car bumper
- Letters after R, or a man's nickname
- Body part that touches a harmonica
- Heckler's comment
- Sandwiches-and-salads store
- Opposite of hard, in cheese terminology
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
Crossword clues of the day
- 'Take a long walk off a short ___!'
- Some boxing victories: Abbr.
- Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994
- Legume staple of Mideast cuisine
- Marvel hero who says 'I have no plans to die today'
- Minutes taken up
- Action at an auction or in a bridge game
- WIDE ___ (sign on a trailer with oversized cargo)
- Las Vegas-to-Denver dir.
- Hawaiian food that's often considered an acquired taste