Ancient advertisement for the police
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Ancient advertisement for the police crossword clue.
"Ancient advertisement for the police" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Leak from European delegation
- Put an end to fun frolicking with Lily
- Bridge? It's a card game
- Impressed by English dash
- Poor man's university featuring in the Sun?
- Barely enter the water?
- It's a hot spring, man said
- Scottish landowner, one wreathed in fat
- Romeo appearing in tatty denim, alas
- One in no hurry to whizz round north
- 'So You Think You __ Dance'
- Muscles exercised when doing a Russian twist
- Gregory Peck's 'Moby Dick' role
- Fictional land of books and film
- Yogi's little buddy, for short
- Michelangelo's works
- Do some tape editing
- Scallion relatives
- National currency which, if you drop its second letter and read the result backward, spells another national currency
- '__ Evil, Hear No Evil'
Crossword clues of the day
- Ask overly invasive questions
- Sudden intake of breath
- Visitors' announcement
- John Dye's 'Touched by an Angel' role
- ''If I Ran the Zoo'' author
- 'Legally __'; Reese Witherspoon film
- Much-buzzed-about character on Disney Plus's "The Mandalorian"
- "Someone Like You" hitmaker, 2011
- Hallucinogen sometimes called a "divine messenger"
- Train segment