Ancient advertisement for the police
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Ancient advertisement for the police crossword clue.
"Ancient advertisement for the police" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Leak from European delegation
- Impressed by English dash
- Weapon found in famous school in East End
- One in no hurry to whizz round north
- Zoo unceremoniously caging leopard
- Set off round lake, a little frightened
- Bridge? It's a card game
- Romeo appearing in tatty denim, alas
- Initially politician easily wins seat
- Poor man's university featuring in the Sun?