"An impossible __": What Carol Ann Duffy's narrator is singing in Words, Wide Night
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the "An impossible __": What Carol Ann Duffy's narrator is singing in Words, Wide Night crossword clue.
""An impossible __": What Carol Ann Duffy's narrator is singing in Words, Wide Night" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- A native of Riga?
- Alban __, Austrian composer whose works include Lulu
- Brigitte __, film star and animal rights campaigner
- The __, newspaper founded in 1785
- Environmental protest movement known for its disruptive tactics
- Noddy's friend?
- A field put to pasture
- Mental health charity based in London
- Semi-set puddings made from cream, eggs and spices
- A native of Mogadishu?
Crossword clues of the day
- '__ I Go to Sleep'; Nicole Kidman movie
- Fictional land of books and film
- Gulager, of 'The Virginian'
- Scallion relatives
- Poet who wrote "Jupiter from on high laughs at lovers' perjuries"
- Jokey suffix with most
- Washington's Kellyanne or George
- Much-buzzed-about character on Disney Plus's "The Mandalorian"
- Visitors' announcement
- Most October births