American editor's novel is out of this world and potentially earth-shattering
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the American editor's novel is out of this world and potentially earth-shattering crossword clue.
"American editor's novel is out of this world and potentially earth-shattering" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Relative admits taking it back from Ring in the country
- Manchester United in this matter is synonymous with the health of The Roses
- Strain of pig-headed male chromosome
- Honey and apple producers around church in the forest
- Lawless part of the circle in revolutionary China
- Bank examiner gives you this over opening investor's good books
- Sounds like minor profit in South Africa from Indian restaurant snack
- Set off speed trap - is that smart?
- Removing senior from indecent exposure that was definitely not foreseen
- Bug popular religious community
- Puts through beta testing
- America turned into one of its states — not smart!
- Mad days out involving Roger in sitcom
- Prospect of thug securing nothing satisfactory
- Vessel to drive, empty, at reasonable lick
- Crazy for health food
- Final day of a play, say
- Dowser, traditionally using a forked stick
- Fireworks sound
- Already occupied
Crossword clues of the day
- Just barely manage
- Northern European permitted to enter, dancing
- That's my lot, eaten by swimmer of evil intent
- Unacknowledged barrier to career advancement
- Intersect, as roads
- Parent's sisters (informal)
- Shape of toilet turning round first
- Stream of Shakespeare
- Revolutionary with fish head to cook
- In no danger