American doctor known for his eponymous manoeuvre to stop choking
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the American doctor known for his eponymous manoeuvre to stop choking crossword clue.
"American doctor known for his eponymous manoeuvre to stop choking" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Russian newspaper, once the official organ of the Communist Party
- Klaus __, physicist who passed atomic secrets to the Soviet Union
- The Islamic month of fasting
- 1992 fantasy movie in which Jamie Foxx made his debut
- Jamaican political activist and pan-Africanist (1887-1940)
- Airport serving Paris
- Author whose works include The Origins of Totalitarianism
- Van Morrison song from 1964
- Poet known for his Rubaiyat
- Former name for what is now Thailand
- Sanctified shes, for short
- Young female detective in books written under the pseudonym Carolyn Keene since 1930
- Stealth assassins of Japan's feudal period
- Student's visit to a prospective college
- Young female detective in books written by David A. Adler since 1980
- Animals such as squirrels and gerbils
- Broadway productions
- Test for a hunting dog
- Score of three on a par five
- Young female detective in books written by Alexander McCall Smith since 1998
Crossword clues of the day
- Ivan who won eight Grand Slam titles
- First name of the cartoon character whose best friend is Patrick Star
- Safari wear
- Hitch together, like a pair of oxen
- Hairstyling enhancements
- Oolong or Darjeeling beverage
- What many gloves are made of
- Singer of 'Elastic Heart' and 'The Greatest'
- Dog that can be black, yellow, or chocolate, for short
- Don't wonder in silence