American author conjuring up new nightmare, yes?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the American author conjuring up new nightmare, yes? crossword clue.
"American author conjuring up new nightmare, yes?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Supper's beginning with fruit and broccoli?
- Language of one place to the north
- Fine pals excited in every minute of existence
- Lo, a carpet laid out for a queen!
- Where boat stops, beastly noise is coming with anger
- International performance not broken up
- Charlatan showed sign of injury and shuffled along
- In agreement with firm having an event
- Man's yet to be freed, getting pardon
- Mistake made by Eastern bishop getting nothing right
- Ubernerd of '90s TV
- Government assistance
- Diamond alternative for engagement rings
- Rides boats, dropping ecstasy with miscreants
- Place to plant hit in stomach — it hurts to fight
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" actor who played in the N.F.L.
- Volleyball coup
- Private, as some neighborhoods
- Check-in information
- Wise elder
Crossword clues of the day
- Soothe suffering, maintaining light touch? This therapist might
- Film with Eastwood as a drug courier
- What Dalí wasn't called
- Speakers' stumbles
- Journalism in the Guardian, but not in Times or Sun?
- Like in Le Monde, new setter makes a start
- Dice pastime with dragons, for short
- LAX display
- Period when expecting conclusion from beat poet
- Impatient demand