Alley-___ (basketball play)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Alley-___ (basketball play) crossword clue.
"Alley-___ (basketball play)" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Absorb, with 'up'
- Prefix with 'logical'
- Japanese rice roll
- The Sahara or the Mojave, for one
- Male parental unit
- Biography by Tyler Hamilton and Daniel Coyle that takes the readers to the professional world of cycling
- 'Moonlight' star Mahershala ___
- Dressed to the ___ (to perfection)
- Moved to another country
- 'Elf' actor and 'Saturday Night Live' star who won the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor in 2011
- Letter after sigma
- Rome's ___ Fountain
- 'SNL' producer who won the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor in 2004
- Facts and figures, for short
- Olympic gymnastics gold medalist Raisman
- Before, to Shakespeare
- Notorious Roman emperor
- Iowa college