Alley-___ (basketball move)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Alley-___ (basketball move) crossword clue.
"Alley-___ (basketball move)" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Prominent feature of Jay Leno's face
- Single piece of coal or sugar
- Harry ___, Senate Majority Leader before Mitch McConnell
- Kid who's not a little angel
- Boston Red ___
- ___ resort (area like Aspen or Vail)
- '___ on TV' (entertainment gossip show based on a website)
- Israeli-designed machine gun
- What painters make
- Treat with contempt — imitation
- In a little while (informal)
- Astrological sign between Cancer and Virgo
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- Magnificent in scope
- Send out, as sound waves
- Rhyming synonym of 'chop'
- Traditional Spanish lace scarf
- 'Ransom' rapper ___ Tecca
- Amazing goals! Newcastle's first catchphrase
Crossword clues of the day
- Performance delivered by an opera star
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays
- Sounds upset over special meeting
- Finished going up road, I have top gear
- Completes building site at college
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
- Opening (of opportunity?)
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- ___ up in the world (be successful)
- Period following the English Civil Wars