Alcohol in a Singapore Sling
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Alcohol in a Singapore Sling crossword clue.
"Alcohol in a Singapore Sling" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Marine mammal that barks
- Cards that often feature peoples' headshots: Abbr.
- Dried grass in a loft
- Chevy Equinox, for example: Abbr.
- Puppy bites that don't hurt much
- Pharrell Williams song featuring clapping
- Original 'Match Game' host Rayburn
- Act, as in a play
- 'Kindergarten ___' (Arnold Schwarzenegger movie)
- It's also known as Lou Gehrig's disease: Abbr.
- What might be in trouble if it's out of the woods?
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
- Two-time British Open winner Ernie
- Soda brand that sponsors the NFL Rookie of the Year Award
- Wedding-day vehicle, sometimes
- Boxer who won the WBA Super light heavyweight championship at 49 in 2014
- Sea creature pictured on the flag of Anguilla
- Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994
- Boxer who won the WBA Super welterweight championship at 40 in 2019
- What a company car and free lunch at work are
Crossword clues of the day
- Legume staple of Mideast cuisine
- Minutes taken up
- 'Take a long walk off a short ___!'
- Imperfection in a food can or a car bumper
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.
- Hawaiian food that's often considered an acquired taste
- Marvel hero who says 'I have no plans to die today'
- "Deadline: White House" channel
- Some boxing victories: Abbr.
- Meal often made in a slow cooker