African country, capital Kampala
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the African country, capital Kampala crossword clue.
"African country, capital Kampala" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Ashes: stays
- Quintessence; significance
- Rate: central nervous system stimulant
- Extremely disappointed and/or frustrated
- Extractor used to deliver babies
- I exit PLC? (anag)
- Gounod opera, primarily on Marlowe's play
- Kidnap for naval service; press
- One of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Island in San Francisco Bay, once a prison
- Boxer known as "The Greatest"
- Like a wild party
- Certain photography deg.
- 'Back to the Future' teen
- Walking routes
- Diacritical mark placed below the letter 'c' to soften its pronunciation
- Alternative to speaking?
- "___ So Sweet to Trust in Jesus" (hymn)
- Popular sink scrubber
- Like an aspiring attorney's studies