Advice for crossing a minefield from individuals following guard dogs around (5,3'1,4)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Advice for crossing a minefield from individuals following guard dogs around (5,3'1,4) crossword clue.
"Advice for crossing a minefield from individuals following guard dogs around (5,3'1,4)" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Keeping an eye on caseworker working as a barman not directly involved
- Soldier is not the first generating a rumour in seedy New York club
- Horrified losing order with sound system
- Road, in a manner of speaking, is not finished going through part of Europe
- What a talent scout might do pitchside for all sides today
- English novel revamped with professional cover
- Rising river for ages? What Monteverdi worked on in Venice!
- Part of the hospital care for the white powder
- Most of the literature previously in America
- Avoid writing to one of those on the run