Add colour to the material that is consumed by politician - for sure it's not finished
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Add colour to the material that is consumed by politician - for sure it's not finished crossword clue.
"Add colour to the material that is consumed by politician - for sure it's not finished" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Enthusiasm for the pair on the radio grows in tropical areas
- Turns up bug catches one mystery man offering magic potion
- There's no end to this entire melody by The Yardbirds, for starters
- Flag from wild tree's arm
- Without a joint, it won't have you in stitches
- Must get away from the assumption these are for key players?
- We Irish owe all of this to citizen setting up Foundation on time
- Sets up sailor bar in American city with first cousin - a man-eater
- It's juvenile to open 11 down
- Use the last of rotten manure on a fair amount of the site for Count
- What a convertible sofa converts into
- Leave the launching pad, with "off"
- 'Sweeney Todd: The ___ Barber of Fleet Street'
- Newcomer's music upset audience finally leaving concert hall, say
- Eccentric person eating only skimmed milk-based sauce
- Ad that opens in a new window: Hyph.
- Collecting dust, maybe
- Brave types appear outside for one statement before risky venture
- Like the tiniest pup in a litter
- Seating option at a diner
Crossword clues of the day
- Annoying summer swarms
- Ms. magazine cofounder who's the subject of a new biographical film
- 'The Righteous Gemstones' actor Devine
- Where a baby bird eats a worm
- And all the rest, in brief
- Redheaded orphan of Broadway
- Mystery award named for a British writer
- With a flavoured sugar topping
- Bite like a beaver