Actresses Faris and Kendrick
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Actresses Faris and Kendrick crossword clue.
"Actresses Faris and Kendrick" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 'Shut yer ___!' ('Hush up!')
- 'This is where I long to be, la ___ bonita' (Madonna lyrics)
- ___ White (character in the game Clue)
- Stopped standing
- Large, fancy homes
- Start of many American battleship names
- People such as Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood
- Gymnast's landing place
- 'Skyscraper' singer Lovato
- Images you tap to launch smartphone apps
- Sometime adversary of Godzilla
- Book such as 'The Color Purple' or 'The Bluest Eye'
- Silly in the extreme dressing dog in blue
- Man in street patient chap records on a Dictaphone?
- Needing to go at once, way to get out direct
- Iced Royal English Breakfast ___ Latte (Starbucks drink)
- Office — factory
- Go round the edge
- Short break
- Connection used instead of a data plan: Hyph.
Crossword clues of the day
- Accessory that's good for changing times?
- Popular Gilbert and Sullivan comic opera
- Things drawn with compasses
- ___ Soprano (Edie Falco role)
- Very individual model T range, classic automobile originally collectible?
- Nut (from South America?)
- Girl compelled to speak?
- 'The Promise ___ New Day' (Paula Abdul hit)
- Revolutionary thinking taking sheep onto busy road heading north?
- Surfer's destination?