Actress Wallace who played the mom in 'E.T.'
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Actress Wallace who played the mom in 'E.T.' crossword clue.
"Actress Wallace who played the mom in 'E.T.'" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 'He ___ Game' (Spike Lee film starring Denzel Washington)
- Warning sound from a snake
- Elle Woods of 'Legally Blonde,' e.g. (Abbr.)
- Dramatic move on the dance floor
- Period of prosperity
- Progressive Insurance spokeswoman whose Twitter bio reads, 'Tacos. Unicorns. Magic. I AM here to make friends.'
- Dog-___ (like some used books)
- Provide a fake alibi for, say
- Word on a store sign that's flipped daily
- Hoard money
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
- Car's wheel guards
- One of the components of an M.L.B. Triple Crown
- Father of Saint, Psalm, North, and Chicago West
- 'Ransom' rapper ___ Tecca
- Rhyming synonym of 'chop'
- Approves, for short
- Go on to the next stop
- Chris in the International Tennis Hall of Fame
Crossword clues of the day
- Magnificent in scope
- Abbr. on a returned check
- 'It's a case of mistaken ___' ('We got the wrong guy')
- Helpful bit of advice from a pro
- 2020 Daytime Emmy nominee Navarro
- Firefighter's water sources
- Don't bring when you go
- Retractable feature of Wolverine
- Number of commandments on Moses's tablets
- In a lazy, purposeless way