Across the pond Sam is one of the family
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Across the pond Sam is one of the family crossword clue.
"Across the pond Sam is one of the family" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Maestro no longer seen on the buses
- Is exact in detailing changes to set dish
- Like to feed toddler something for breakfast
- Thus, one in airport's what you seek here
- Flawless French oddly cheeky to conceal
- Public transport's turnaround is quick and efficient
- Dismissed team not back in the pavilion?
- At its most low, river a nuisance
- Cycle around a bit: it's cloudless
- Nice chap, one the curate didn't encounter