Accountant is not the first taken in by opponent - is that fair?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Accountant is not the first taken in by opponent - is that fair? crossword clue.
"Accountant is not the first taken in by opponent - is that fair?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- ''Garda finds listening device'' - The Telegraph runs with it
- Complete set of good books discovered in our place
- Footfall perhaps of one of those in 20 across
- Position on both sides of the Silk Route
- Tries a novel, a parody of others
- Cuts by paper's editor lacking balance
- Trout swimming ahead of salmon in school
- The wife when out with one of the investors who's not working?
- Backs bank's stocks and shares in places
- Alerts from half-sister in school
- Annoying summer swarms
- Seating option at a diner
- Eccentric person eating only skimmed milk-based sauce
- Horizontal beam over a door
- Swedish band that's sampled on Madonna's hit 'Hung Up'
- Elbow Song broadcast — it contains a winter scene
- Redheaded orphan of Broadway
- Like the tiniest pup in a litter
- Collecting dust, maybe
- Certain to get away from Latin-American tapir, for example
Crossword clues of the day
- ___ League (Harvard's athletic conference)
- Leave the launching pad, with "off"
- Sections of a play
- Do some trawling at sea?
- Mystery award named for a British writer
- Bite like a beaver
- Medal winner
- 'Sweeney Todd: The ___ Barber of Fleet Street'
- Outer part of a tire
- Drive a wedge between foreigner and partner heading off