About to cut or tear (abl, masc sing, fut participle)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the About to cut or tear (abl, masc sing, fut participle) crossword clue.
"About to cut or tear (abl, masc sing, fut participle)" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Squalore; per loca senta ____ (Aen 6.462) through a region rough with neglect
- Egreditur, evadit
- Futura sic scies; animo reputa retro partim
- Controller, ruler, helmsman: ipse gubernaclo ____ subit (Aen. 5.176)
- Synonym for 10ac
- Earlier, sooner; antea
- Greedy, all-consuming; ignis ____ summa ad fastigia vento | volvitur (Aen.2.758-9)
- Nulla sit mutatio verborum scriptorum; sic maneat
- Digressae sunt puellae, ____ domum, ____ ad urbem
- He had burst out (haud ridens, sed ex castris fortasse)