About one inch of a foot
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the About one inch of a foot crossword clue.
"About one inch of a foot" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The New York Times quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Las Vegas-to-Denver dir.
- Body part that touches a harmonica
- Sandwiches-and-salads store
- Hideo who threw no-hitters in both the American and National Leagues
- ___ out a meager existence (barely get by)
- Illness that tonic water was invented to treat
- Two-time British Open winner Ernie
- Biology or chemistry, for example: Abbr.
- Boxer who won the IBF and WBA heavyweight championships at 45 in 1994
- Animal that's similar to a moose
Crossword clues of the day
- Soda brand that sponsors the NFL Rookie of the Year Award
- Letters after R, or a man's nickname
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
- Wedding-day vehicle, sometimes
- Action at an auction or in a bridge game
- What a company car and free lunch at work are
- Winner of the 1966 World Cup: Abbr.
- Marvel hero who says 'I have no plans to die today'
- Broadcast award
- ''Get started''