Ability to jump high, slangily
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Ability to jump high, slangily crossword clue.
"Ability to jump high, slangily" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The USA Today quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Like an athlete who's not quite amateur, not quite full-time
- Certain school clique
- 1941 Disney animation about an elephant
- Sarah Anne __, Canadian poet and feminist activist (1833-1898)
- Mrs Bucket, to her friends?
- Birthplace of Malcolm X
- Pixar's owner of Woody and Buzz
- Dendrochronology study
- Animal whose nostrils can close to block out blowing sand
- Harriet __, former BBC radio announcer and newsreader
Crossword clues of the day
- Busses near Paddington Station?
- British pop star who sang 2012's "R.I.P."
- "That was wonderful!"
- "So sorry, that was totally the wrong thing to say!"
- The largest island of the Inner Hebrides
- What "M" and "F" are both short for
- LEGO inventor, by birth
- Author of "The Witches" and "The Twits"
- A.D.A.-compliant, in a way
- BBC television arts strand 2003 - present