Abba song from 1976
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Abba song from 1976 crossword clue.
"Abba song from 1976" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Television channel created in 1964
- Follower of a strict version of Islam
- Name shared by three rivers in Derbyshire, Yorkshire and Cumbria
- Palindromic Swedish pop group
- The __, Abba song from 1977
- Abba song from 1975
- Fatty acid found in animal and vegetable oils
- RAF station on Anglesey
- Country and major river in west Africa
- The third Mrs Trump?
- Australian gem with 'fire' and 'jelly' varieties
- Unbiased opinion, e.g.
- Pod vegetable used in Cajun cooking and bhindi masala
- Chunk of ice
- Road/bridge charge
- Tony ___ a.k.a. Iron Man
- Face-off participant, using the British spelling
- Group with a washboard
- Don't know when to shut up
- Drug also known as angel dust
Crossword clues of the day
- Last name of Anne with an E's title character before she becomes a Cuthbert
- Rachel ___, seven-season TV role for Meghan Markle
- Signature clothing accessories for Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Gas pump abbr.
- Uncultured person
- Pipe section named for a vowel
- Auto whose engine is apt to purr?
- Bob Dylan's example of schadenfreude
- Flammable compound with two carbons
- Task like mailing a letter or running to the bank